Physical Gathering Location: check our calendar to see where we are gathering this week! Allin Congregational Church in Dedham is more likely than not, but REALLY check out the "Where and When" menu button to be sure.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (pastor) or email@example.com (resident theologian)
But how do you really connect @ Grace?
The following are some suggestions on just how to connect:
1) Like us, or don't like us, just "stalk us" on facebook. We have an active facebook page: GraceCommunityBoston. We update our page almost daily with reflections, the latest happenings in our community, and current moral and theological questions.
2) Email one of our leaders. Don't let their titles scare you. Abby and Jon Paul are approachable and welcome questions. And btw, they're married.
3) Join us on Sunday evenings for engaging preaching, jazz music, and soul stirring conversation. Noisy children are welcome. Tears are okay. So is laughter. Double check our calendar since our schedule varies.
4) Make sure you stay for spiritual formation on Sunday. Our sacred gatherings are brief, around 45 mins. Our sacred time together, however, continues after the final song. Children leave for children's spiritual formation while adults stay in the worship space for spiritual/theological/biblical conversation. This is where our deepest growth as a community occurs.
4) Engage with us in service work. We support local hunger ministries and even go for a long weekend in the summer to rural Maine to rehab houses. We are always looking for new projects.